A sponge, brush, or fingertip can be used to apply the Color Rich formula for complexion or body art applications, followed by a translucent or pigmented powder to set the product. If the Color Rich formula will be used on the eyes then the desired color should be applied with a makeup brush or fingertip, then set with an eyeshadow, pigment, or glitter to avoid product creasing and smearing. If the product will be used as a blush or a cheek color base, the finger tips are typically used to apply, blend, and spread the cream product. This should be followed by a powder blush color similar to the cream base or if the cheek color is customized, a translucent powder can be used to set the color in order prevent smearing and color wear off. If the product will be used on the lips then the simplest application can be achieved with a synthetic lip brush.
- NEW SPECIAL PRICE!
- 12 vibrant, creamy, ultra-pigmented shades
- Incredibly versatile
- Can be used on eyes, lips, face or body
- Must-have for the serious makeup artist
- CR01 colors - coral, silver, gold, white, brown, black, light blue, blue, green, yellow, pink, red
- CR02 colors - aquatic, marine, emerald, lime, canary yellow, white, espresso, hot pink, deep violet, tangerine, scarlet, black
- 96 g / 3.39 oz